Calculators are an excellent tool to help you effectively plan and manage your financial life. Woman’s Life has 10 easy-to-use calculators that you may find useful when preparing for your financial future.
- How much life insurance do I need?
- What are my needs for burial and final expenses?
- How much should I be saving for college?
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- When should I begin saving for retirement?
- Taxable vs tax-advantaged savings comparison?
- What is the future value of an annuity?
- What are the tax advantages of an annuity?
- How much can I contribute to an IRA?
- How much retirement income may my IRA provide?