What our members say…
“In 2009 with 10 friends, I learned the many benefits of being active in a Woman’s Life Chapter so we started our own. I’ve enjoyed making new friends as our Chapter has grown to 34 members strong. I love our camaraderie as we undertake volunteer service projects and fundraisers. I have such a good inner feeling as we complete each good deed undertaken to help individuals or organizations in our community and beyond. Socializing and working together with other women on the same goals is fun and personally fulfilling.”
What’s it all about?
Woman’s Life Insurance Society is a not-for-profit, membership organization that engages active, energetic women like you for fun, friendship, and financially supported community outreach.
With matching funds and volunteer service project grants, Woman’s Life offers you the unique opportunity to connect with other people in your community and to make a significant impact on causes important to you.
Why would I want to be a member of a Woman’s Life chapter?
Being a part of a Woman’s Life Chapter gives you a chance to kick start something big in your community. Being a member means having fun with your friends, meeting new people, networking, and enjoying a unique social sphere of community-minded individuals. Woman's Life offers:
- Financially supported community outreach efforts
- Opportunities to connect with others in your area
- Resources to give back and help those in need
What do chapter members do?
There is plenty to do as a Chapter member. Everything from hosting a bowling fundraiser to venturing around the town for a ladies’ night out, or digging through dirt to create a community garden… there is plenty to do in your community. We simply give you the tools and resources you need to make the world a better place. Chapter members can:
- Collect & donate items for organizations and individuals in need
- Host fundraisers to support non-profit programs within various communities
- Participate in fun social activities to strengthen bonds of friendship
Fundraising, donations, & volunteer service projects
What organizations are supported through chapter activities and donations?
- Local Shelters & Food Banks
- National Charities & Most 501(c)(3) Organizations
- Community Needs & Individuals in Need
So get your friends together and kick start something big in your community!