This is the website of Woman’s Life Insurance Society. A fraternal benefit society.
Our postal address:
For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or email address. Unless you are accessing a portion of this website through a user account, the only way that personal information can be collected about you through this website is information that you voluntarily provide via email response. Information that you provide by email may be retained by us. If you access a portion of this website through a user account, each time you log on to that account, we will retain your name and the date and time that you logged on to this website. If you are establishing a user account on the member web, we will ask you to provide your name, member number, date of birth, last four digits of your social security number and email address. Your email address will be retained to retrieve a forgotten password. We will never ask you to provide or confirm personal information through an email unless you have requested such an email or transaction from us. Never respond to an email that asks for personal or account information. We may capture additional information that you provide to fulfill your request.
Information that you provide by email, including your name and address, will be kept confidential. Personal information may be disclosed to affiliated and nonaffiliated third parties only as permitted by law such as to process your request to be contacted about a product or to provide policy maintenance or member service. We may disclose information to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements in order to provide a better range of benefits to our members. Woman’s Life does not sell customer lists.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to improve the design of this website. This is done without our knowing your name or any other personal information. Your visit to this website is anonymous unless you choose to identify yourself through the email function.
Privacy of Children
You must be thirteen (13) years or older to access the Society’s website. If you are under thirteen years of age, you are not permitted to access the Society’s website for any reason. Due to the age restrictions for use of this website, no information obtained by this website falls within the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and is not monitored as doing so.
We do not:
- Disclose personal, non-public information about you to anyone, except as permitted or required by law.
- Share medical information or motor vehicle reports for marketing purposes.
- Sell customer lists or information.
- Restrict access to non-public personal information about you to employees who have a need for such information to provide products or service to you.
- Use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with state and federal laws to protect all the private information we receive.
We collect information about a person who applies for or obtains products or services from us. We also collect this information to: help us serve that person’s financial needs; provide customer service; offer new products or services; and fulfill any legal and regulatory requirements we must meet.
The type of information we collect varies according to the products or services you request. It may include information that is:
- On your application for membership or a product or service and on any related forms (items such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income).
- About your relationship with us (such as products or services that are purchased, account balances, and payment history).
- From non-affiliated third parties with which you have dealt (third parties such as other insurers).
- From other outside sources (such as consumer reports, motor vehicle reports, medical information, and demographic information).
- From visitors to the Woman’s Life websites (such as information provided by you through email, online forms, and site visitor data).
We use this information for business purposes only. These purposes include: assessing requests that are made for insurance and other services we offer; the administration of our products; and the processing of transactions and claims.
Woman’s Life makes disclosures to affiliated and non-affiliated third parties only as permitted by law. This includes disclosures that are needed to underwrite, issue, or maintain your policy or for customer service. We may make disclosures to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements. We do that in order to provide a better range of benefits to our members. We provide information regarding your membership status to your local Woman’s Life chapter.
When non-public personal information is no longer required, under our record retention procedures, it is destroyed in a secure manner. This includes information in hard copy or electronic media format.
Our goal is to keep the information you have on file with us accurate and up-to-date. Please contact our home office should there be an address change or other information that requires revision.