Ten Year Renewable & Convertible Term Life Insurance (M06-3100 10YT)
The selection of Ten Year Renewable and Convertible Term Insurance may be right for you, if you need life insurance protection to cover a specific short-term need or to supplement permanent coverage.
Some Important Features
- The original premium is level for the first ten year duration.
- The policy is automatically renewable at a higher premium that remains level for the entire 10 year renewal term. Depending on age at issue of the policy, the policy may be renewed more than once, but coverage will not extend beyond age 75.
- Ten Year Renewable and Convertible Term Life Insurance is available in death benefit amounts from $50,000 to $2,000,000 at ages 18–60 and from $50,000 to $1,000,000 at ages 61–65.
- You may convert all or a portion of the term coverage to a permanent plan of insurance without evidence of insurability.
- Settlement options are available to design an individualized plan for the payment of life insurance proceeds to your beneficiaries.
A variety of benefits and riders give you options in the design of your Ten Year Renewable and Convertible Term Life Insurance protection.
Riders are subject to limits with regard to issue and benefit age, duration and amount.
- You can purchase a term rider for your children. The term rider is convertible to a permanent plan without evidence of insurability. This feature is of great benefit if a covered child experiences a change in health and might no longer be able to obtain new insurance.
- You can purchase an Accidental Death Benefit Rider that will increase the death benefit if death occurs before age 70 as the result of an accident as defined in the rider.
- With the purchase of the Total Disability Benefit Rider, Woman’s Life will waive your premiums while you are disabled as described in the rider. Disability must first occur before age 60 and while the rider is in force. The death benefit continues during the period of disability.
- An Accelerated Benefit Rider is available that allows payment of up to half the policy death benefit amount (excluding riders and subject to a maximum limit) in the event that the insured has been diagnosed with a non-correctable medical condition that will result in the insured's death in less than 12 months. The remaining death benefit is payable to the beneficiary upon death. This rider can be added at no additional premium.
For more information, request a free, no obligation needs analysis with a Woman’s Life representative.
This plan and riders are not available in all states. The policy and riders contain exclusions and limits. Contact Woman’s Life Insurance Society for information about costs and complete details. The purchase of Ten Year Renewable and Convertible Term Life Insurance or the purchase of a rider is subject to proof of insurability and subject to underwriting. The Ten Year Term Life Insurance product is not FDIC insured, nor is it insured by any other agency of the United States. It is not a bank deposit. It is not guaranteed by a bank or any bank affiliate. It may lose value.