Intuitions® Ten Year Renewable & Convertible Term Life Insurance (ICC19 M19-3600 TERM)
Affordable life insurance protection to meet short-term or temporary needs.
Term Life Insurance from Woman's Life Insurance Society provides protection with level death benefits and level premium for a specific time frame.
Your loved ones count on you. Life insurance can help you protect their financial future. It can be used to:
- Pay for funeral and other final expenses
- Help your family meet ongoing living expenses and maintain their current lifestyle
- Pay off outstanding debts
- Provide funds for future needs like your children’s' education or your spouse's retirement
Term life insurance is often used when your budget is tight and/or your coverage need is temporary.
- Renewable: Premium remains level for 10 years. The certificate can be renewed without evidence of insurability after each 10-year period at a higher annual premium rate based on your age at renewal. Any renewal after your 65th birthday will only be for coverage expiring on the certificate anniversary following your 75th birthday. (Issue ages 18 - 65).
- Convertible: This certificate can be converted to a permanent life insurance plan with Woman's Life at any time while the certificate is in force without evidence of insurability.
- Financial protection for needs large and small.
Minimum death benefit: $50,000 Maximum death benefit: $2,000,000
- Fixed, level death benefit: The death benefit you select at application stays the same for the designated time frame. It will never decrease, even as you age or your health changes.
- Fixed, level premium: Your premium will remain the same, providing you with protection for each specified term with no surprises. Guaranteed!
- Choice of premium payment structures: Select annual, semi-annual, quarterly or monthly to fit your needs and budget.
- Death benefits paid tax free to beneficiaries: Life insurance proceeds generally pass to beneficiaries free of probate costs, legal fees, local inheritance and income tax. Provide financial support for your loved ones when they need it most.
- Choice of settlement options: Design a plan for payment of the death benefit to your beneficiaries to fit your goals.
- Exclusive Benefits of Membership: Non-contractual Benefits of Membership currently include member discount programs, Good Health Benefits, accidental death fraternal benefit, scholarship opportunities, and local chapter involvement to make a difference in your community.
Customize Your Plan with Optional Riders
With a variety of optional riders, you can design your Intuitions Term Life Insurance protection to fit your needs, your goals, and your budget.
- Accelerated Death Benefit Rider (Living Benefit): Gives you the option to receive up to 50% of your death benefit (not to exceed $100,000) if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness with 12 months or less to live. This rider is available at any issue age and at no additional cost to you.
- Accidental Death Benefit Rider: Pays an additional benefit if your death is caused by an accident, subject to rider restrictions.
- Waiver of Premium Benefit Rider: If you become totally disabled under the terms of the rider, Woman’s Life pays your premiums for you.
- Children Term Life Insurance Benefit Rider: Provides level term life insurance protection on your minor children until they reach age 25. The rider is convertible at age 25 for up to 5 times the rider amount, without evidence of insurability.
Trust your intuition. Trust Woman’s Life.®
For more information, request a free, no obligation needs analysis with a Woman’s Life representative.
Make the Connection: As a community life insurer, Woman’s Life provides the financial protection you expect with the added benefit of helping those in need. When you plan ahead to protect your family’s financial security, you also help support scholarships, soup kitchens, charitable events, and more. Through our Chapter Financial Support Programs, we support communities to help neighbors, friends, and families. Click here to learn about the Communities and Causes supported by active Woman’s Life Chapters.
This plan and riders are not available in all states. Like most insurance products, this plan and riders contain exclusions, limitations, or reductions of benefits, termination provisions, and terms under which the certificate may be continued in force or discontinued. Riders are subject to limits with regard to issue and benefit age, duration, and amount. Contact Woman’s Life Insurance Society or your Woman’s Life Representative for information about costs and complete details. The purchase of Intuitions Term Life Insurance or the purchase of a rider is subject to proof of insurability and underwriting. Eligibility for fraternal benefits is determined by the board of directors and may be amended or discontinued by action of the board of directors. Intuitions Term Life Insurance is not FDIC insured, nor is it insured by any other agency of the United States. It is not a bank deposit. It is not guaranteed by a bank or any bank affiliate. Guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of Woman’s Life Insurance Society.