Intuitions® 20 Pay Whole Life Insurance (ICC18 M18-3500 WL)
Intuitions 20 Pay Whole Life Insurance Gives You a Lifetime of Peace of Mind
- Intuitions 20 Pay Whole Life Insurance is available at most ages, in a range of death benefit amounts. From ages 0-80 the minimum amount of insurance is $10,000; Maximum amounts vary by age: $2,000,000 at ages 0–60 and $1,000,000 at ages 61–80.
- Fixed and level death benefit: The death benefit you select at application remains the same as long as your coverage remains in force.
- Guaranteed cash-value accumulation: Enjoy tax-deferred growth without exposure to stock market risk or fluctuation.
- Access to your cash value: Borrow from your accumulated cash value at any time for any purpose. Pay tuition, cover emergency expenses, take advantage of a business opportunity, even supplement your own retirement income.
- Death benefits paid tax free to beneficiaries: Provide financial support for your loved ones when they need it most, or transfer wealth to future generations. Life insurance proceeds generally pass to beneficiaries free of probate costs, legal fees, and federal income tax.
- Dividend potential: Potential for non-taxable return of premium which can enhance policy values and flexibility.
Customize Your Plan with Optional Benefits
Available riders give you options in the design of your Intuitions 20 Pay Whole Life Insurance protection.
- Ten or twenty-year term life insurance riders can be purchased for additional protection during times of temporary needs.
- Term life insurance riders are also available for your spouse and children. Term riders are convertible to permanent plans without evidence of insurability. This feature is a great value if you, or your covered spouse or children experience a change in health that might make it difficult to purchase new life insurance.
- The Accidental Death Benefit Rider pays an additional benefit if death occurs from an accident prior to age 70.
- The Guaranteed Insurability Option Rider provides the option to purchase additional life insurance, without evidence of insurability, at specific ages, with alternate options at marriage, and birth or adoption of a child.
- With the Waiver of Premium Benefit Rider, Woman’s Life will pay your premiums if you are disabled under the terms of the rider.
- An Accelerated Benefit Rider (available at any issue age and at no additional cost) gives you the option to receive up to 50% of your death benefit (up to $100,000) if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness with 12 months or less to live.
- The Single Premium Paid-Up Additions Rider allows for the one time purchase of paid-up additional life insurance coverage with a single premium. The single premium can be within or outside of a 1035 exchange transaction.
Riders are subject to limits with regard to issue and benefit age, duration, and amount.
Trust your intuition. Trust Woman’s Life.®
For more information, request a free, no obligation needs analysis with a Woman’s Life representative.
Make the Connection: As a community life insurer, Woman’s Life provides the financial protection you expect with the added benefit of helping those in need. When you plan ahead to protect your family’s financial security, you also help support scholarships, soup kitchens, charitable events, and more. Through our Chapter Financial Support Programs, we support communities to help neighbors, friends, and families. Click here to learn about the Communities and Causes supported by active Woman’s Life Chapters.
This plan and riders are not available in all states. Like most insurance products, this plan contains exclusions, limitations, or reductions of benefits, termination provisions, and terms under which the certificate may be continued in force or discontinued. Contact Woman’s Life Insurance Society for information about costs and complete details. The purchase of Intuitions 20 Year Payment Whole Life or the purchase of a rider is subject to proof of insurability and subject to underwriting. Dividends are not guaranteed. The Intuitions 20 Year Payment Whole Life Insurance product is not FDIC insured, nor is it insured by any other agency of the United States. It is not a bank deposit. It is not guaranteed by a bank or any bank affiliate. It may lose value.