Intuitions® Whole Life Insurance (M04-2700 WL)
Intuitions Whole Life Brings a Lifetime of Peace of Mind
- You have life insurance protection throughout your life. Premiums are payable to age 120.
- The original premium is level for life and will not increase.
- Cash values are guaranteed and increase annually.
- Policies are participating and eligible for declared dividends.
Some Important Features
- Intuitions Whole Life is available in a range of death benefit amounts. From ages 0–80 the minimum amount of insurance is $10,000. Maximum amounts also vary by age: $2,000,000 at ages 0–60 and $1,000,000 at ages 61–80.
- Settlement options are available to design an individualized plan for the payment of life insurance proceeds to your beneficiaries.
A variety of benefits and riders give you options in the design of your Intuitions Whole Life Insurance protection.
Riders are subject to limits with regard to issue and benefit age, duration, and amount.
- Ten or twenty-year term insurance riders can be purchased for your own temporary needs and you can purchase term riders for your spouse and children. The term riders are convertible to permanent plans without evidence of insurability. This feature is of great benefit if you or your spouse or child experiences a change in health and might no longer be able to obtain new insurance.
- You can purchase an Accidental Death Benefit Rider that will increase the death benefit if death occurs before age 70 as the result of an accident as defined in the rider.
- The Guaranteed Insurability Option Rider can be purchased to guarantee the ability to buy additional coverage, regardless of insurability, at specified ages or at events such as marriage or the birth of a child.
- With the purchase of the Total Disability Benefit Rider, Woman’s Life will waive your premiums while you are disabled as described in the rider. Disability must first occur before age 60 and while the rider is in force. The death benefit and cash values continue during the period of disability.
- An Accelerated Benefit Rider is available that allows payment of up to half the policy death benefit amount (excluding riders and subject to a maximum limit) in the event that the insured has been diagnosed with a non-correctable medical condition that will result in the insured's death in less than 12 months. The remaining death benefit is payable to the beneficiary upon death. This rider can be added at no additional premium.
- The Single Premium Paid-Up Additions Rider allows for the one time purchase of paid-up additional life insurance coverage with a single premium. The single premium can be within or outside of a 1035 exchange transaction. The rider is only available with a new Intuitions Whole Life certificate. (Issue ages 15 days – 80)
Trust your intuition. Trust Woman’s Life.®
For more information, request a free, no obligation needs analysis with a Woman’s Life representative.
This plan and riders are not available in all states. The policy and riders contain exclusions and limits. Contact Woman’s Life Insurance Society for information about costs and complete details. The purchase of Intuitions Whole Life or the purchase of a rider is subject to proof of insurability and subject to underwriting. Dividends are not guaranteed. The Intuitions Whole Life product is not FDIC insured, nor is it insured by any other agency of the United States. It is not a bank deposit. It is not guaranteed by a bank or any bank affiliate. It may lose value.