Intuitions® Single Premium Whole Life Insurance (“SPWL”) (M05-3000 SPWL)
This whole life insurance plan may be right for you when…
- You want to leave a legacy for your children, grandchildren, church, or a charity you support.
- You want to fully fund a life insurance policy for your children and/or grandchildren.
- You have at least $2,5001 in liquid assets (savings accounts, CDs, or mutual funds for example) for the minimum single premium.
- You do not need, or foresee needing, the income or the principle from these assets for personal use, and you have other assets to meet unforeseen events and needs.
- You want the convenience of paying one lump-sum premium.
Some Important Features
- Available for issue ages 16 through 85.
- One single premium payment provides a guaranteed death benefit amount immediately larger than the amount of the single premium. The minimum single premium is $2,500.1 The amount of death benefit is based on your sex, age at issue, underwriting class, and the amount of the single premium you choose to pay. The single premium must buy at least a minimum of $10,000 death benefit. Certain maximums apply.
- Cash values are guaranteed and increase annually. If unforeseen circumstances arise, access to the cash value is available through loans, or if needs change drastically, through surrender of the policy. A loan decreases the death benefit; surrender terminates the policy.
- The death benefit is paid directly to the beneficiary and generally avoids probate.2
- In most cases the death benefit is received income-tax free by the beneficiary.
- An Accelerated Benefit Rider is available that allows payment of up to half the policy death benefit amount, subject to a maximum limit, in the event that the insured has been diagnosed with a non-correctable medical condition that will result in the insured’s death in less than 12 months (24 months in IL and KS).3 The remaining death benefit is payable to the beneficiary upon death. This rider can be added at no additional premium.
- Settlement options are available to design an individualized plan for the payment of life insurance proceeds to your beneficiaries.
Trust your intuition. Trust Woman’s Life.®
For more information, request a free, no obligation needs analysis with a Woman’s Life representative.
1 Minimum $2,500 premium and a minimum $10,000 death benefit.
2 Insurance proceeds without appropriate beneficiary designations may be subject to probate.
3 The policy and the Accelerated Benefit Rider contain exclusions and limits. Contact Woman’s Life Insurance Society for information about costs and complete details.
The purchase of a Single Premium Whole Life policy is subject to proof of insurability and subject to underwriting. The Intuitions Single Premium Whole Life Insurance product is not FDIC insured, nor is it insured by any other agency of the United States. It is not a bank deposit. It is not guaranteed by a bank or any bank affiliate. It may lose value. Modified Endowment Contract: The Intuitions Single Premium Whole Life Insurance policy is a modified endowment contract (MEC). Growth in cash value is tax-deferred, but as a MEC, if there is any gain in the policy, the portion of the gain included in any distribution from the policy prior to death, including loans, may be taxable and must be reported as taxable income. Also, if a distribution occurs prior to age 59 ½, the distribution may be subject to a tax penalty. Therefore, it is important that a Single Premium Whole Life plan be purchased with assets that will likely not be needed in the future for personal use. This plan is not available in all states.