Woman’s Life Magazine
Woman’s Life, an award-winning quarterly membership magazine, is provided to each member. The magazine highlights our members who are having fun while helping others and offers educational and inspirational articles promoting connections, community and causes important to women.
Subscribe to get a free one-year subscription to Woman’s Life Magazine
Current Issue – Woman’s Life Magazine
Archive – Woman’s Life Magazine
Woman’s Life eConnect Newsletter
At Woman’s Life, an important part of our mission is to help you create a secure financial future for yourself and your family. With that goal in mind, this newsletter is filled with tips and ideas you can use to save, shop, plan, and be financially savvy on your terms.
Woman’s Life Annual Report
Woman’s Life in the News!
- Woman’s Life welcomes Nick Radosta as Director of Sales and Agency Development
- Sharyl Wilcox celebrates 20 Years at Woman’s Life
- Mary Hutton Retires
- Woman’s Life Presents Sales Leadership Awards
- Tammy Wickings celebrates 30 Years at Woman’s Life
- Our 2018 Board Election Results
- Mack Poss to be our keynote speaker at Las Vegas
- Chelsea Bousquette celebrates 5 Years at Woman’s Life
- Crystal Mosher celebrates 10 Years at Woman’s Life
- Michelle Kreusel celebrates 5 Years at Woman’s Life
- Woman’s Life awards $9,500 to area chapters
- Martha Cramblit celebrates 20 Years at Woman’s Life
- Joyce Snodgrass - Michigan's Fraternalist of the Year for 2017
- Woman’s Life Makes National TV
Home Office in Action!
Way To Go Ladies!
Give it up for the hardworking ladies who do their job well and study to enhance their professional skills by taking LOMA Courses. As of September this year, we’ve had Jen (pictured), Karen, Kristi, and Rachel all pass and earn certifications! It’s safe to boast that our smarty pants employees are all eager to grow and serve our members better!
My my, how she’s grown through 20 years of service! Today, we celebrate Sharyl who’s been with Woman’s Life Insurance Society for the past 20 years. Originally, she hired into the accounting department, where she worked until a new opportunity rose in another department. Following her desire for further professional development, Sharyl joined the fast paced, ever-changing Information System Department. Her natural talent with numbers and logic helped to ease the transition. Sharyl is proud of the work she has accomplished throughout the past 20 years with Woman’s Life. One of her favorite tasks has been 2 years in the making to produce a functional online application. We are so grateful for her service and wish her many more years of personal and professional growth!
Celebrating 30 Years!
It’s her 30th work anniversary… Congratulations to Tammy from the Information Systems Department on achieving this remarkable milestone! Tammy is our go-to fix it gal, a woman who wears an invisible cap around the office. Many of our employees have Tammy’s number on speed dial for unexpected moments of technological difficulties. We are so happy to have Tammy and appreciate her incredible work ethic and internal customer service. Way to go, Tammy!
Laws & Articles of Incorporation
Woman’s Life Insurance Society’s Laws and Articles of Incorporation are available for download in PDF format: