Chapter Support Programs – Chapter Promotion Grant
An annual grant of up to $250 is available to each chapter for Woman’s Life promotional items and publicity costs. The cost for promotional items available through Woman’s Life and for any publicity the chapter wishes to place or have placed for them will be subtracted from the chapter’s outstanding available promotional grant dollars. These are just a few things the grant includes:
- Publicity: Assistance with press releases, advertisements and the design of flyers to promote your chapter’s events is provided by Woman’s Life at no charge. The cost of purchasing advertisement space and radio spots placed by Woman’s Life on behalf of your chapter at the chapter’s request is paid directly by Woman’s Life and applied against the grant. Please note that all advertising must be approved by Woman’s Life prior to placement.
- Tri-fold Chapter Marketing Brochures: Design assistance and the first 100 copies of this brochure are provided annually at no charge. Additional copies may be purchased with promotional grant money.
- Banners: Customized chapter banners (2’ x 3’) complete with the Woman’s Life corporate logo, your chapter number and city are available for order.
- Promotional Items: Favors and other promotional items stocked by Woman’s Life for use at local meetings, membership promotion events or chapter projects can be ordered on the Chapter Promotional Items Order Form (Form F-204).
Complete information on the Chapter Promotion Program Grant guidelines can be found in the Chapter Leadership Guide.
- Chapter Promotional Items Order Form (F-204)
- Chapter Promotion Program Grant Guidelines (F-204i)
- Event Promotion Flyer Request Form (C-90)