Chapter Support Programs – Matching Funds Program
The Society will match $1 for each $1 raised by Woman’s Life members through fundraising on a project initiated and organized by the Woman’s Life chapter.
- Each fundraiser must be pre-approved by Home Office.
- The fundraiser must benefit a needy person(s) or a not-for-profit organization.
- Up to $500 per project will be matched, up to $5,000 per year per chapter for the total of all matching funds and volunteer service project grants.
- The chapter can do multiple projects for one recipient as well as select a number of different project recipients.
- Minimum of 5 chapter members must work on the project.
Double The Impact
What could be better than raising a bunch of money for a cause you are passionate about? How about doubling your impact with matching funds?! Thanks to matching funds from Woman’s Life Insurance Society, members of Woman’s Life Chapter 810 Port Huron, Michigan doubled their donation to the Blue Water Recovery and Outreach Center. Members raised over $1100 by selling tickets to a lottery board during the first Strides for Recovery Walk & Run. Consider joining a Woman’s Life Chapter so you can double your influence with the causes you love!
BBQ Sandwich Fundraiser
How about a flash from the past? Woman’s Life Chapter 811 Harbor Beach, Michigan members presented a check to the Harbor Beach Police Department from their BBQ Sandwich Fundraiser back in March. With Matching Funds from Woman’s Life Insurance Society, the chapter presented a check for $1,631 to help the education department. Way to go ladies!
Let’s take a look at what’s happening with Woman’s Life Chapter 900 Kentwood, Michigan! Members collected monetary donations during a women’s conference in May to support not one, but three local nonprofit organizations! The group supported Safe Haven, a domestic violence center for women; WINC, support group for female military veterans, and the Alpha Women’s Center, an emergency women’s shelter. The group even gained some new members from the May event! With Matching Funds from Woman’s Life Insurance Society, the chapter will donate $500 to each organization to help empower women to create a better future and value themselves. We love it when women support other women!