Chapter Support Programs – Matching Funds Program
The Society will match $1 for each $1 raised by Woman’s Life members through fundraising on a project initiated and organized by the Woman’s Life chapter.
- Each fundraiser must be pre-approved by Home Office.
- The fundraiser must benefit a needy person(s) or a not-for-profit organization.
- Up to $500 per project will be matched, up to $5,000 per year per chapter for the total of all matching funds and volunteer service project grants.
- The chapter can do multiple projects for one recipient as well as select a number of different project recipients.
- Minimum of 5 chapter members must work on the project.
About 80 guests attended Woman’s Life Chapter 830 Port Huron, Michigan’s Nacho Bar and 50/50 raffle last year to benefit Mecanum Knights Robotic Team 3667. Members Debbie, Laurena, Connie, Cheryl, Laura, Maggie, Anne, and guest volunteer Audrey are pictured with robot Cube-rt and students Olivia and Addie. Members raised $575 with a $500 match from Woman’s Life Insurance Society to make a total donation of $1,075 to help the students participate in regional and national competitions. We love seeing chapters support the desire for learning and growth within students!
Thinking outside the box… Woman’s Life Chapter 807 Port Huron, Michigan members held an engaging fundraiser at their local Escape Room. Participants solved a mystery while raising $500 to be matched by Woman’s Life Insurance Society! The proceeds helped a young student attend a Leadership Conference. How can you use fun, interactive experiences to raise funds?
Do you love supporting your favorite charity? Did you know that Woman’s Life Chapters can utilize matching funds to double the impact of their giving? Take a note from Woman’s Club 615 Marion, Illinois! Members collected money to lay wreaths on Veteran graves for the holiday season. With matching funds from Woman’s Life Insurance Society, the chapter raised over $1,000 to support their cause! Consider joining a local chapter and discovering one of the many benefits of being a Woman’s Life member!