Chapter Support Programs – Matching Funds Program
The Society will match $1 for each $1 raised by Woman’s Life members through fundraising on a project initiated and organized by the Woman’s Life chapter.
- Each fundraiser must be pre-approved by Home Office.
- The fundraiser must benefit a needy person(s) or a not-for-profit organization.
- Up to $500 per project will be matched, up to $5,000 per year per chapter for the total of all matching funds and volunteer service project grants.
- The chapter can do multiple projects for one recipient as well as select a number of different project recipients.
- Minimum of 5 chapter members must work on the project.
Members of Woman’s Life Chapter 800 Fort Gratiot, Michigan gathered to sell bottled water and snacks during a local summer festival to benefit Operation Transformation, a local faith-based non-profit organization that works to serve the community in a variety of ways. With proceeds from the sale and matching funds provided by Woman’s Life Insurance Society, the chapter was able to raise $1,076 for the cause. Great job!
War Water Brewery
Members of Woman’s Life Chapter 821, Marine City, Michigan hosted a fundraiser to benefit a woman and her young son, who are both fighting cancer. The event took place at War Water Brewery with a DJ for music, pizza, and two beer tickets included in the ticket price. Woman’s Life Insurance Society matched a portion of the proceeds. What a lovely show of support for this family in need!
Double The Impact
What could be better than raising a bunch of money for a cause you are passionate about? How about doubling your impact with matching funds?! Thanks to matching funds from Woman’s Life Insurance Society, members of Woman’s Life Chapter 810 Port Huron, Michigan doubled their donation to the Blue Water Recovery and Outreach Center. Members raised over $1100 by selling tickets to a lottery board during the first Strides for Recovery Walk & Run. Consider joining a Woman’s Life Chapter so you can double your influence with the causes you love!